Privacy statement for Barrel and Boar Outings B.V.
Barrel and Boar Outings B.V.
Tel.: +31(0)85 – 400 96 96
Barrel and Boar Outings B.V., hereinafter Outings, located in Kaatsheuvel, considers it important to protect personal data. This privacy statement explains how Outings handles information about identified or identifiable natural persons, as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Privacy Statement applies to the following categories of natural persons on whom Outings processes personal data:
- customers and potential customers;
- visitors to the website
- recipients of our newsletters
- participants in meetings organised by us
- job applicants
- all other persons who contact Outings or whose personal data Outings processes
- Processing of personal data
Outings processes personal data that:
- a data subject has provided in person, by telephone, in writing or digitally (via email or web forms on the website), such as contact details (email and telephone number) as well as other personal data such as first name and surname, address and place of residence. If a data subject books a hunting trip with Outings, Outings will additionally process the data subject’s passport number;
- are generated during a data subject’s visit to Outings’ website or while reading digital newsletters, such as browsing behaviour on the website (such as data about the first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages viewed and the way in which the website is navigated) or if the data subject opens a newsletter or commercial email and on which parts of it the data subject clicks;
- Purposes of processing
Outings processes personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- organising and conducting hunting trips;
- maintaining contact by sending a newsletter, invitations to meetings and information requested by a data subject themself;
- improving product and service information and carrying out targeted marketing promotions in order to provide customers with relevant information, without involving special personal or confidential data in the necessary data combination and analysis and without creating individual customer profiles;
evaluating a meeting (such as an information session) on the basis of evaluation forms filled in by participants;
- improving the website;
- keeping user statistics (website user statistics provide information about the number of visitors, the duration of the visit, which parts of the website are viewed and the click behaviour. These are generic reports, which cannot be traced back to individual visitors).
- Legal basis
Outings processes personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal grounds:
- the data subject’s consent, which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before withdrawal;
- the performance of or with a view to concluding a travel agreement with the person concerned;
- a legitimate interest, such as using contact details for an invitation to a meeting (such as a workshop or seminar) or to send a newsletter or to improve our services.
To be able to offer hunting trips, it is necessary for you to provide us with personal data.
Outings may engage service providers (processors) for the processing of personal data who only process personal data according to the instructions of Outings. A processor is a party that only processes personal data on the instructions of the responsible party (such as a company that manages IT systems). Outings concludes a processor agreement with processors that meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Sharing personal data with third parties
Outings will share personal data with third parties only when necessary for the purposes of organising and conducting a hunting trip, for example with a local party where the hunting trip will take place.
Outings does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes.
- Transfer outside the EEA
In principle, Outings does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, should this be necessary, Outings will ensure that the transfer only takes place if the European Commission has indicated that the country in question provides an adequate level of protection or if there are adequate safeguards under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Retention of data
Outings does not keep personal data longer than necessary. In principle, Outings applies the following retention periods:
- booking confirmation: seven years after data has been recorded;
- (financial) administrative data: seven years after the data were recorded;
- job applicant data: five weeks after completion of the job application procedure;
- visitors to the website and recipients of newsletters from: three years after the last visit to the website or after unsubscribing from the newsletter, unless an objection is made earlier, in which case the data will be deleted immediately.
- Change to privacy statement
Outings may amend its privacy statement at any time. The changes will be published on the Outings website. We recommend that you consult the privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
- Rights, questions and complaints
A data subject shall always have the right to request Outings to access, correct, delete, transfer, limit processing and object to processing of their personal data.
A data subject may contact Outings in this regard by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, please identify yourself adequately by sending a copy of a valid identification document when making a request. Do not forget to conceal the BSN and the passport photograph on the copy.
If you have any questions or complaints about the way in which Outings processes personal data, please contact Outings by sending an email message to email@example.com. We will endeavour to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. However, if this is not done, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).